We have a special announcement for everyone who is planning a trip to Japan, or has already booked a trip between mid-November 2016 and March 2017!
If you rent a pocket Wi-Fi device from Japan Wireless to use while you’re in Japan, you could WIN the chance to visit again sooner rather than later with free return flights for you and a friend!
All entries will go in the draw for a huge give-away, with heaps of opportunities to win a prize – including a JR pass to get you all around Japan as a runner up prize, and 1 in 10 participants to receive a full refund on their Japan Wireless Wi-Fi router rental fee!
The grand prize and runner up prize will be valid from mid- April 2017 to mid-March 2018, so there’ll be plenty of time to plan your trip!
Wi-Fi makes travelling in a foreign country a breeze, but it can be difficult for tourists to access in many parts of Japan. If you’ve got your own pocket Wi-Fi device with you, you’ll always be sure of being able to access English-language information on the go, including maps, transport info, and updates on local events.
Japan Wireless’s Wi-Fi rental services are fast, reliable, and with unlimited data they’re super affordable. To help you discover just how essential pocket Wi-Fi is when you travel.
All you need to do to enter the draw is fill out the Japan Wireless application form, and then follow the link to complete G’Day Japan’s survey.
Get started by applying for Wi-Fi rental NOW!
Fly to Japan with a friend!
ONE lucky winner will win TWO return tickets to Japan.
The prize is valid from mid-April 2017 to mid-March 2018, so there’s plenty of time to plan your trip!
* Blackout period: December – January
Prize ticket conditions
– For all other periods, seating is subject to availability at time of booking
– Additional payment may be required should seating allotment by airline is not available at prize winner’s specified date
– After flight booking is finalised, any amendment/cancellation is not allowed
*At Experience Japan, we are able to provide you with the firsthand knowledge of what to see and do. Let us share our passion for this great destination with you!
For more information: http://www.experiencejapan.com.au/
ONE 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
A Japan Rail Pass is a flat rate all-you-can-travel ticket for use on JR lines throughout Japan, providing especially good savings on long-distance bullet train travel.
The prize is valid from mid-April 2017 to mid-March 2018.
For more information :
1 in 10 participants will receive a full refund on their Japan Wireless Wi-Fi router rental fee
*Refunds will be processed from April 2017
How to Enter
- Book a Wi-Fi service using the order form on the Japan Wireless website.
- You will be given an order number once you’ve completed your booking. Enter this number when responding to the campaign survey below.
- That’s all!
* Entry is limited to applicants who are traveling to Japan between mid-November 2016 and March 2017.
About Japan Wireless
Japan Wireless provides a reliable and reasonably priced rental service of various portable Wi-Fi devices. Their pricing is the cheapest in the industry and there are no cancellation fees or hidden charges involved.
Organising the rental is made easy with an online ordering system that has full English support. Once ordered, the device gets sent out to your accommodation or to a pick up point at your arrival airport so you can get connected as soon as you arrive in Japan. Their nation wide coverage allows users to stay connected in non-metropolitan areas.
Ensure a reliable connection whenever you need and wherever you are in Japan with Japan Wireless.
If you are travelling to Japan soon then you can book your Wi-Fi rental from this link right here:
For more information click on to the link below:
7 reasons to choose Japan Wireless
You do not need to worry about the restriction on speed. You will stay connect in a very stable speed. There is apparently no any explicit limit on the speed of your internet.
Wide Coverage Area
Coverage area is 100% of Japan (population based rate).This is wide enough for almost all traveler!
Up to 187Mbps (download).This is fast enough for net surfing or watching Youtube!
You can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi and enabled these devices simultaneously and instantly access Google maps, hotel/flight information, e-mail, and all of your favourite apps.
Introducing interesting & beautiful things about Japan By Japan Wireless
Japan Wireless isn’t just about spreading word on portable Wi-Fi rentals.
If you’re planning to go to Japan or simply love all things Japanese, check out their blog for info on all the best spots, about food, shipping, accommodation, culture and so much more!
Very professional and efficient service. So easy to use and delivery to our Tokyo hotel ensured we had wifi access on our arrival. Really appreciated advice to use new model at no extra cost to avoid slower speeds. Very good coverage even in more remote areas.
This was a great service, and very easy to use. Unit was waiting for me at the airport when I arrived, and worked flawlessly the whole time I was in Japan. Mailing it back at the end of my stay was easy. Thanks!
Absolute amazing service – I only decided to book the day before I flew out and it was fantastic to find my WiFi unit waiting for me at my hotel before I had even checked in! I will be using them again next year!
Next time I visit Japan I will definitely use your service again. Many thanks, your service has brought many beautiful memories of Japan.
Thanks a lot, your service is really reliable and easy to order and to use. your customer service is helpful and fast. without Japan wireless, my visit to Japan would have been much more difficult.
Very good customer service. Emails were promptly answered. Was amazed by the customer service and will actually make an effort to recommend your service to people travelling to japan
Very good value for very good price if compared with others (I checked against another 7-10 other providers). Experienced hardly any outages and very reliable. Easy to return with return mail envelope. Will definitely use again in the future.
Travelled in Tokyo. Nagano and Nozawa. Worked perfectly everywhere we went. No worries.
The device worked reliably. Battery last all day. Didn’t have to bring a charger. Response was fairly quick. I strong recommend this service to anyone who’s travelling to Japan.
We are a family of 8 travelling for leisure and the wireless was perfect for us all to access internet and keep in touch with home whilst we travel. It was always quick and reliable
The pick up service at the airport was very swift and efficient and when we overworked our WiFi during a driving stint they were quick to advise how to ensure it would not happen again. The drop off was also very very easy. Just pop it in the envelope and post it away.
COMPLETE THE SURVEY BELOW TO ENTER
Apply for Wi-Fi with Japan Wireless 1 in every 10 people a winner!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
G’Day Japan – “Apply for Wi-Fi with Japan Wireless 1 in every 10 people a winner! ” Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the “Apply for Wi-Fi with Japan Wireless
1 in every 10 people a winner! ” prize draw (the “Promotion”) is limited to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, and anyone professionally connected with it is excluded from entering.
2. The Promotion is run by JAMS.TV PTY LTD, Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000, phone (02) 9252 6307 (the “Promoter”). All enquiries regarding the Promotion should be emailed to email@example.com.
3. The Promotion begins at 12:00 (AEST) on November 10, 2016, and ends at 12:00 (AEST) noon on March 15, 2017, and entrants must apply for Japan Wireless Wi-Fi and complete and submit the survey form available on the G’Day Japan website at http://www.gdayjapan.com.au/ by then to be eligible for the prize draw.
4. Submission of an entry constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entry forms will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winners will be drawn at random by the close of business on March 15, 2017 at Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
10. Total value of the prize pool is $6880.00 , and details of each prize are published on the G’Day Japan website.
11. Winners may claim their prizes through the following methods: i) Requesting delivery by mail to a preferred postal address in Australia, or ii) Claiming in person from Suite 3704, Level 37, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
12. Entrants are eligible to win a maximum of one prize from the total prize pool.
13. Prize winners do not have to be present at the time or place of the prize draw.
14. The Promoter will take reasonable endeavours to announce winners by publishing their names and state on the G’Day Japan website within 3 months of them being drawn. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a prize winner within a reasonable time after the end of the Promotion, in which case another winner will be selected and notified as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of the prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Promotion or otherwise.
16. The Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.(exclude special prize)
17. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
18. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any prize after it has been awarded.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility and identity of any participant and to disqualify any participant who does not comply strictly with these Terms and Conditions.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the prize.
21. Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the Promotion or the use of a prize.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. Under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Promotion, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information including but not limited to the participant’s name, phone number and email. The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion.
24. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter through firstname.lastname@example.org. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions the participant should contact the Promoter.
25. Entrants may receive email communication to the email address used to register from the Promoter. This may include promotional emails from the Promoter and any other communication will only come from the Promoter.
NSW Permit Number LTPS/16/08873