Answer & Win! Prize Package
– Ms Sophie Mettrick VIC
We have just opened entry to a fresh and exciting Japan Wireless prize competition for those who are planning to visit Japan before the end of March 2017. If you book your Wi-Fi through Japan Wireless you can enter our exclusive prize completion. This competition is definitely one to check out since ONE IN EVERY TEN entrants will win an awesome prize!
For more information at:
¥20,000 APPI RESTAURANT GIFT VOUCHER
2 X 3-DAY APPI SKI OR SNOWBOARD RENTAL VOUCHERS (SKIS OR SNOWBOARD + WEAR + ACCESSORIES)
*1 X HALF-DAY APPI PRIVATE SKI OR SNOWBOARD LESSON VOUCHER (1-3 STUDENTS)
2 X 2-WEEK JAPAN WIRELESS POCKET WI-FI PACKAGES
Let us share our passion for this great destination with you! Experience Japan are proud to be managing travel arrangements for this prize package, and will provide you with firsthand knowledge of what to see and do. Further information: http://www.experiencejapan.com.au/
The Appi and Hachimantai ski area is comprised of rustic hot spring inn communities and glamourous resorts within the all-season outdoor playground of Towada-Hachimantai National Park. Plenty of great snow activities and day tours are on offer to enjoy in addition to the varied, expansive courses for all riders at the resorts, which are thickly blanketed in super-light aspirin powder snow from December until early May.The area lies at a latitude of around 40° N, which it shares with the world-famous ski resorts of Arlberg and Aspen; nearby is also the old castle town of Morioka, which adds rich historical and cultural depth to a snow holiday in this welcoming region of northeast Japan. Domestic air services connect the area with Tokyo’s Haneda Airport, and with an increased number of international services flying from Sydney to Haneda, it’s now easier to visit than ever. Appi in particular is famous for its vast scale, encompassing 282 hectares over two 1,300-metre mountains. With a total of 21 runs, it offers an exciting variety of slopes for all riders, and is open for night skiing from late December to late March. Its slope selection includes the entertaining Appi Family Park, with an exciting tubing course and snow mountain play area, and the resort is also home to one of the best snow parks in Japan: the completely upgraded Salomon Snowpark, which is packed with terrain features for all riders to enjoy. Also thickly blanketed with aspirin powder snow, Hachimantai Resort lies between the 2,038-metre Mt Iwate, and the volcanic plateau of Hachimantai. Its Panorama and Shimokura ski areas offer a total of 14 courses, and a free shuttle bus operates between the slopes of both. Experienced local guides run tours of the backcountry at Hachimantai in pairs, safely guiding small groups of intermediate to advanced riders through the best route for the conditions. Hachimantai is also a perfect place to be introduced to backcountry riding for the first time, with tours including all equipment available for backcountry beginners. Enjoying huge falls of powder snow on a par with other famous Japanese ski destinations, the Appi and Hachimantai ski area also sets itself apart from them with its own regional culture and cuisine, and interesting alpine wetland ecosystem. Its unique character makes it just as exciting to visit whether you’re looking to dig deeper after Niseko or Hakuba, or setting foot in the fluffy powder of northeast Japan for the first time!
Renowned for huge powder falls, the rare and beautiful ‘Snow Monsters’, and authentic local culture and cuisine, Hakkoda offers a deeply refreshing getaway in northeast Japan. Elevating visitors above the expanse of terrain that features the snow monsters, the Hakkoda Ropeway gondola lift is a must-ride, whether you’re looking to carve some tracks or not; course routes follow the natural inclination of the mountainside, and continue for up to a satisfying 7 kilometres.For more than 300 years, visitors have been making the pilgrimage to Hakkoda to enjoy the rejuvenating waters of its picturesque Sukayu Onsen; its swimming pool-like ‘Sen-nin-buro’ bath is another unforgettable Hakkoda highlight for skiers and snowboarders at this authentic resort, nestled in spectacular surroundings off the beaten track in northeast Japan.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT HAKKODA
1. Entry to the “JAPAN WINTER MAGIC TRAVEL GIVEAWAY 2016-17 Enter to WIN a snow holiday with return flights for two to Appi-Hachimantai and Hakkoda!” prize draw (the “Promotion”) is limited to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, and anyone professionally connected with it is excluded from entering.
2. The Promotion is run by JAMS.TV PTY LTD, Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000, phone (02) 9252 6307 (the “Promoter”). All enquiries regarding the Promotion should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Promotion begins at 12:00 (AEST) on August 22, 2016, and ends at 12:00 (AEST) noon on October 31, 2016, and entrants must complete and submit the survey form available on the G’Day Japan website at https://www.gdayjapan.com.au/ by then to be eligible for the prize draw.
4. Submission of an entry constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entry forms will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winners will be drawn at random by the close of business on November 7, 2016 at Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
10. Total value of the prize pool is $9,402.00 , and details of each prize are published on the G’Day Japan website.
11. Winners may claim their prizes through the following methods: i) Requesting delivery by mail to a preferred postal address in Australia, or ii) Claiming in person from Suite 3704, Level 37, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
12. Entrants are eligible to win a maximum of one prize from the total prize pool.
13. Prize winners do not have to be present at the time or place of the prize draw.
14. The Promoter will take reasonable endeavours to announce winners by publishing their names and state on the G’Day Japan website within 3 months of them being drawn. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a prize winner within a reasonable time after the end of the Promotion, in which case another winner will be selected and notified as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of the prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Promotion or otherwise.
16. The Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
18. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any prize after it has been awarded.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility and identity of any participant and to disqualify any participant who does not comply strictly with these Terms and Conditions.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the prize.
21. Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the Promotion or the use of a prize.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. Under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Promotion, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information including but not limited to the participant’s name, phone number and email. The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion.
24. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter through email@example.com. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions the participant should contact the Promoter.
25. Entrants may receive email communication to the email address used to register from the Promoter. This may include promotional emails from the Promoter and any other communication will only come from the Promoter.
NSW Permit Number LTPS-16-06625