Answer & Win! Prize Package
– Mrs Emily Shirley NSW
We have just opened entry to a fresh and exciting Japan Wireless prize competition for those who are planning to visit Japan before the end of March 2017. If you book your Wi-Fi through Japan Wireless you can enter our exclusive prize completion. This competition is definitely one to check out since ONE IN EVERY TEN entrants will win an awesome prize!
For more information at:
There are essential items for travelling; passports, suitcase, appropriate currency etc etc… and when it comes to travelling to Japan, you’ll also need a portable Wi-Fi device.
It can be difficult to find Wi-Fi in regional and some metropolitan areas in Japan, therefore trying to stay connected with friends and what’s happening back at home can get a little tricky.
Plus, there is much to see and explore in Japan, so having a Wi-Fi device will ensure that you have the latest info on events and tourist attractions as well as access to maps and up-to-date transport information, so you’ll never be lost or stuck.
Japan Wireless is leading the industry in providing a fast, reliable Wi-Fi rental service at a very reasonable price. To get to know their fantastic service, they invite you to participate in this prize draw to win an amazing prize package including free pocket Wi-Fi rentals!
All you need to do is to read on and answer the survey below to be in the running to become the lucky winner.
For more information:
Fly to Japan with a friend and stay connected!
ONE lucky winner will win TWO return tickets to Japan as well as TWO Pocket Wi-Fi devices from Japan Wireless.
The Pocket Wi-Fi will have up to one month free usage.
The prize is valid from April 2017 – March 2018, so there’s plenty of time to plan your trip!
* Blackout period: 15 Dec 17 – 31 Jan 18, 15 Mar – 20 Apr 18
Prize ticket conditions
– For all other periods, seating is subject to availability at time of booking
– Additional payment may be required should seating allotment by airline is not available at prize winner’s specified date
– After flight booking is finalised, any amendment/cancellation is not allowed
*At Experience Japan, we are able to provide you with the firsthand knowledge of what to see and do. Let us share our passion for this great destination with you!
For more information: http://www.experiencejapan.com.au/
Japan Wireless provides a reliable and reasonably priced rental service of various portable Wi-Fi devices. Their pricing is the cheapest in the industry and there are no cancellation fees or hidden charges involved.
Organising the rental is made easy with an online ordering system that has full English support. Once ordered, the device gets sent out to your accommodation or to a pick up point at your arrival airport so you can get connected as soon as you arrive in Japan. Their nation wide coverage allows users to stay connected in non-metropolitan areas.
Ensure a reliable connection whenever you need and wherever you are in Japan with Japan Wireless.
If you are travelling to Japan soon then you can book your Wi-Fi rental from this link right here:
For more information click on to the link below:
You do not need to worry about the restriction on speed. You will stay connect in a very stable speed. There is apparently no any explicit limit on the speed of your internet.
Coverage area is 100% of Japan (population based rate).This is wide enough for almost all traveler!
Up to 187Mbps (download).This is fast enough for net surfing or watching Youtube!
You can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi and enabled these devices simultaneously and instantly access Google maps, hotel/flight information, e-mail, and all of your favourite apps.
Very professional and efficient service. So easy to use and delivery to our Tokyo hotel ensured we had wifi access on our arrival. Really appreciated advice to use new model at no extra cost to avoid slower speeds. Very good coverage even in more remote areas.
This was a great service, and very easy to use. Unit was waiting for me at the airport when I arrived, and worked flawlessly the whole time I was in Japan. Mailing it back at the end of my stay was easy. Thanks!
Absolute amazing service – I only decided to book the day before I flew out and it was fantastic to find my WiFi unit waiting for me at my hotel before I had even checked in! I will be using them again next year!
Next time I visit Japan I will definitely use your service again. Many thanks, your service has brought many beautiful memories of Japan.
Thanks a lot, your service is really reliable and easy to order and to use. your customer service is helpful and fast. without Japan wireless, my visit to Japan would have been much more difficult.
Very good customer service. Emails were promptly answered. Was amazed by the customer service and will actually make an effort to recommend your service to people travelling to japan
I am a return customer and have used your service and products more than a few times. Your pricing is very clear and straight forward, no hidden or extra cost. Your services are also very professional and reliable in terms of communication, dispatch and instruction. A spare buttery supplied came very handy. Thank you.
Very good value for very good price if compared with others (I checked against another 7-10 other providers). Experienced hardly any outages and very reliable. Easy to return with return mail envelope. Will definitely use again in the future.
Travelled in Tokyo. Nagano and Nozawa. Worked perfectly everywhere we went. No worries.
The device worked reliably. Battery last all day. Didn’t have to bring a charger. Response was fairly quick. I strong recommend this service to anyone who’s travelling to Japan.
We are a family of 8 travelling for leisure and the wireless was perfect for us all to access internet and keep in touch with home whilst we travel. It was always quick and reliable
The pick up service at the airport was very swift and efficient and when we overworked our WiFi during a driving stint they were quick to advise how to ensure it would not happen again. The drop off was also very very easy. Just pop it in the envelope and post it away.
1. Entry to the “Japan Wireless Presents: Answer & Win! Pocket Wi-Fi Prize Draw” prize draw (the “Promotion”) is limited to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, and anyone professionally connected with it is excluded from entering.
2. The Promotion is run by JAMS.TV PTY LTD, Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000, phone (02) 9252 6307 (the “Promoter”). All enquiries regarding the Promotion should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Promotion begins at 12:00 (AEST) on August 1, 2016, and ends at 12:00 (AEST) noon on October 31, 2016, and entrants must complete and submit the survey form available on the G’Day Japan website at https://www.gdayjapan.com.au/ by then to be eligible for the prize draw.
4. Submission of an entry constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entry forms will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winners will be drawn at random by the close of business on November 7, 2016 at Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
10. Total value of the prize pool is $3300.00 , and details of each prize are published on the G’Day Japan website.
11. Winners may claim their prizes through the following methods: i) Requesting delivery by mail to a preferred postal address in Australia, or ii) Claiming in person from Suite 3704, Level 37, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
12. Entrants are eligible to win a maximum of one prize from the total prize pool.
13. Prize winners do not have to be present at the time or place of the prize draw.
14. The Promoter will take reasonable endeavours to announce winners by publishing their names and state on the G’Day Japan website within 3 months of them being drawn. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a prize winner within a reasonable time after the end of the Promotion, in which case another winner will be selected and notified as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of the prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Promotion or otherwise.
16. The Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
18. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any prize after it has been awarded.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility and identity of any participant and to disqualify any participant who does not comply strictly with these Terms and Conditions.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the prize.
21. Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the Promotion or the use of a prize.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. Under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Promotion, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information including but not limited to the participant’s name, phone number and email. The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion.
24. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter through email@example.com. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions the participant should contact the Promoter.
25. Entrants may receive email communication to the email address used to register from the Promoter. This may include promotional emails from the Promoter and any other communication will only come from the Promoter.
NSW Permit Number LTPS-16-05994