G’Day Japan! – “Answer a Survey and Go Into the Draw to Win Tickets to Japan For Two + Accommodation in Japan’s Cycling Paradise of Ehime! ” Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the “Answer a Survey and Go Into the Draw to Win Tickets to Japan For Two + Accommodation in Japan’s Cycling Paradise of Ehime! ” prize draw (the “Promotion”) is limited to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, and anyone professionally connected with it is excluded from entering.
2. The Promotion is run by JAMS.TV PTY LTD, PO Box 909, Chatswood NSW 2057 Australia (the “Promoter”). All enquiries regarding the Promotion should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Promotion begins at from 28/12/2022 to 28/02/2023, and entrants must complete and submit the survey form available on the G’Day Japan website at https://www.gdayjapan.com.au/ by the cut-off date to be eligible for the prize draw.
4. Submission of an entry constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entry forms will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winners will be drawn at random by the close of business on Monday, March 6th, 2023 at PO Box 909, Chatswood NSW 2057 Australia.
10. The value of the prize pool is around $6,000, which is to be won by a total of 1 winner.
11. Winners may claim their prizes by receiving an email informing them that the prizes will be emailed to their registered email address or delivered to a preferred postal address in Australia.
12. Entrants are eligible to win a maximum of one prize from the total prize pool.
13. Prize winners do not have to be present at the time or place of the prize draw.
14. The Promoter will make reasonable endeavours to announce winners by publishing their names and state on the G’Day Japan website within 3 months of them being drawn. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a prize winner within a reasonable timeframe after the end of the Promotion, in which case another winner will be selected and notified as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the conduct of the Promotion or otherwise.
16. Prizes are not transferable, refundable, or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
18. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the loss, theft, or damage to any prize after it has been awarded.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility and identity of any participant and to disqualify any participant who does not strictly comply with these Terms and Conditions.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to, when arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access, or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the prize.
21. Each participant shall indemnify and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims, losses, damages, and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, or by the conduct of the participant in the Promotion or the use of a prize.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. Under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Promotion, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information including but not limited to the participant’s name, phone number, and email. The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and data collection for research purposes only.
24. A request to access, update, or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter through email@example.com. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions, the participant should contact the Promoter.
25. Entrants may receive email communication at the email address used to register from the Promoter. This may include promotional emails from the Promoter, and any other communication will comeonly from the Promoter.