Ms Nicole Page QLD
$500 gift card
Ms Sharon Leigh Dalton QLD
Mr Scott Cleggett SA
$300 gift card
Mrs Trudie Long VIC
Ms Jessica Louise Sommerville NSW
Ms Arnika Jo Sencariuc QLD
$200 gift card
Mr Shaun Antony Mulick SA
Mr Melford Leong VIC
Mr Russell Dickinson SA
Ms Ana Luiza Busarello Bruning WA
Ms Jocelyn Kathleen Adkins NSW
We would like to invite one winner and friend to Nagano and Togura-Kamiyamada Onsen, which is just an hour and a half away from Tokyo! The grand prize includes return flights, accommodation and a pocket Wi-Fi Device. Those who enter and answer our survey about Japan will be in the running to win this fantastic prize.
Many tourists like to gather information online while they’re overseas. However, in Japan it can get difficult to find Wi-Fi spots, which is why the pocket Wi-Fi by Japan Wireless makes for an amazing travel companion! It has unlimited date, fastest connection in the country AND you can pick up and drop off from anywhere in Japan.
To double your chance to win, we are also giving away prize vouchers to 10 people! The total value of the bonus prizes is $2900 – so be sure to enter!
Entries close on the 30th of November, 2017.
RETURN AIR TRAVEL FOR TWO
ONE lucky winner will win TWO return tickets to Japan.
The prize is valid from April 2018 to March 2019, so there’s plenty of time to plan your trip!
* Blackout period: December – January – Mid-March to Mid-April
Prize ticket conditions
- For all other periods, seating is subject to availability at time of booking
- Additional payment may be required should seating allotment by airline is not available at prize winner’s specified date
- After flight booking is finalised, any amendment/cancellation is not allowed
At Experience Japan, we are able to provide you with the firsthand knowledge of what to see and do. Let us share our passion for this great destination with you!
For more information: http://www.experiencejapan.com.au/
Chisun Grand Nagano – Two nights for two with breakfast
*Excluding the following dates; 14th April, 3-5th May, 14th July, 4th & 15th of August, 23rd of November
Takinoyu – One night for two with breakfast
*Excluding the following dates; 7th-20th August
Kamesei Ryokan – One night for two with breakfast
Japan Wireless Pocket Wi-Fi
Pocket Wi-Fi by Japan Wireless with unlimited data available all across Japan.
For those who entered and liked our Facebook page or commented – you could win one of the prizes below!
Be sure to read the entry confirmation page after entering.
Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards
- $500 gift card x 2
- $300 gift card x 3
- $200 gift card x 5
Gift Card valid at:
Coles, Myer,Target, Target Country and Baby Target, Kmart and Kmart Tyre & Auto, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars, 1st Choice Liquor, Coles Express
About Japan Wireless
Japan Wireless provides a reliable and reasonably priced rental service of various portable Wi-Fi devices.
Their pricing is the cheapest in the industry and there are no cancellation fees or hidden charges involved. The Wi-Fi devices provide unlimited usage without any speed restrictions, so you can rely on a quick, unlimited service anywhere you go in Japan!
Organising the rental is made easy with an online ordering system that has full English support.
Once ordered, the device gets sent out to your accommodation or to a pick up point at your arrival airport so you can get connected as soon as you arrive in Japan. Their nation wide coverage allows users to stay connected in non-metropolitan areas.
Ensure a reliable connection whenever you need and wherever you are in Japan with Japan Wireless. If you are travelling to Japan soon then you can book your Wi-Fi rental from this link right here:
For more information click on to the link below:
7 reasons to choose Japan Wireless
You do not need to worry about the restriction on speed. You will stay connect in a very stable speed. There is apparently no any explicit limit on the speed of your internet.
Wide Coverage Area
Coverage area is 100% of Japan (population based rate).This is wide enough for almost all traveler!
Up to 187Mbps (download).This is fast enough for net surfing or watching Youtube!
You can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi and enabled these devices simultaneously and instantly access Google maps, hotel/flight information, e-mail, and all of your favourite apps.
Introducing interesting & beautiful things about Japan By Japan Wireless
Japan Wireless isn’t just about spreading word on portable Wi-Fi rentals.
If you’re planning to go to Japan or simply love all things Japanese, check out their blog for info on all the best spots, about food, shipping, accommodation, culture and so much more!
Very professional and efficient service. So easy to use and delivery to our Tokyo hotel ensured we had wifi access on our arrival. Really appreciated advice to use new model at no extra cost to avoid slower speeds. Very good coverage even in more remote areas.
This was a great service, and very easy to use. Unit was waiting for me at the airport when I arrived, and worked flawlessly the whole time I was in Japan. Mailing it back at the end of my stay was easy. Thanks!
Absolute amazing service – I only decided to book the day before I flew out and it was fantastic to find my WiFi unit waiting for me at my hotel before I had even checked in! I will be using them again next year!
Next time I visit Japan I will definitely use your service again. Many thanks, your service has brought many beautiful memories of Japan.
Thanks a lot, your service is really reliable and easy to order and to use. your customer service is helpful and fast. without Japan wireless, my visit to Japan would have been much more difficult.
Very good customer service. Emails were promptly answered. Was amazed by the customer service and will actually make an effort to recommend your service to people travelling to japan
Very good value for very good price if compared with others (I checked against another 7-10 other providers). Experienced hardly any outages and very reliable. Easy to return with return mail envelope. Will definitely use again in the future.
Travelled in Tokyo. Nagano and Nozawa. Worked perfectly everywhere we went. No worries.
The device worked reliably. Battery last all day. Didn’t have to bring a charger. Response was fairly quick. I strong recommend this service to anyone who’s travelling to Japan.
We are a family of 8 travelling for leisure and the wireless was perfect for us all to access internet and keep in touch with home whilst we travel. It was always quick and reliable
The pick up service at the airport was very swift and efficient and when we overworked our WiFi during a driving stint they were quick to advise how to ensure it would not happen again. The drop off was also very very easy. Just pop it in the envelope and post it away.
About Nagano City and the accommodation
Nagano City is a popular and conveniently located holiday destination, just 79 minutes from Tokyo. Many come to visit Zenkō-ji temple, Japanese national treasure, but the city is also is famous for being the stage of the 1998 Winter Olympics. Being close to Hakuba Valley, Now Onsen and the snow monkeys, it’s a popular ski and snowboarding destination as well.
*For further details, follow this link
Chisun Grand Nagano (accommodation)
The most exciting feature of Chisum Grand Nagano is the gorgeous Japanese breakfast buffet. The breakfast venue is at the restaurant on the highest level of the hotel. The combination of the fantastic view of Nagano and delicious food made with local produce is just exquisite. The guest rooms are set for refurbishment at the end of the year.
*For further details, follow this link
About Togura-Kamiyamada Onsen and the accommodation
For the last 120 years, the old hot spring town Togura-Kamiyamada Onsen has been a place of entertainment and relaxation. There is an abundance of eateries to fill your belly with local ingredients. You can even arrange for an interactive traditional Geisha performance at your inn. You could even book a cycling tour to work off the delicious food.
*For further details on Togura-Kamiyamada Onsen, follow this link!
A rustic ryokan-style inn created with the concept of a Japanese countryside home in mind. It’s a comfortable home away from home with a traditional Japanese service.
The only place with a view of Chikuma River from both male and female open-air hot spring baths in the area.
The contemporary countryside food will satisfy the tastebuds of any foodie. Top quality black hair Wagyu Beef available.
Kamesei Ryokan (accommodation)
A small, family-run traditional inn owned by a friendly American-Japanese couple.
Mostly warm wood construction with gardens throughout.
Skin-beautifying 100% natural hot spring mineral water available 24 hours in 5 different onsen baths.
Gourmet kaiseki-style dinner by our creative chef is highly recommended.
COMPLETE THE SURVEY BELOW TO ENTER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
G’Day Japan – “Japan Wireless Prize Draw – win a Japan holiday plus bonus prizes!” Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the “Japan Wireless Prize Draw – win a Japan holiday plus bonus prizes!” prize draw (the “Promotion”) is limited to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, and anyone professionally connected with it is excluded from entering.
2. The Promotion is run by JAMS.TV PTY LTD, Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000, phone (02) 9252 6307 (the “Promoter”). All enquiries regarding the Promotion should be emailed to email@example.com.
3. The Promotion begins at 12:00 (AEST) on August 1, 2017, and ends at 12:00 (AEST) noon on November 30, 2017, and entrants must complete and submit the survey form available on the G’Day Japan website at http://www.gdayjapan.com.au/ by then to be eligible for the prize draw.
4. Submission of an entry constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entry forms will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winners will be drawn at random by the close of business on December 7, 2017 at Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
10. Total value of the prize pool is $6,920.00 , and details of each prize are published on the G’Day Japan website.
11. Winners may claim their prizes through the following methods: i) Requesting delivery by mail to a preferred postal address in Australia, or ii) Claiming in person from Suite 3704, Level 37, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
12. Entrants are eligible to win a maximum of one prize from the total prize pool.
13. Prize winners do not have to be present at the time or place of the prize draw.
14. The Promoter will take reasonable endeavours to announce winners by publishing their names and state on the G’Day Japan website within 3 months of them being drawn. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a prize winner within a reasonable time after the end of the Promotion, in which case another winner will be selected and notified as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of the prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Promotion or otherwise.
16. The Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
18. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any prize after it has been awarded.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility and identity of any participant and to disqualify any participant who does not comply strictly with these Terms and Conditions.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the prize.
21. Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the Promotion or the use of a prize.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. Under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Promotion, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information including but not limited to the participant’s name, phone number and email. The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion.
24. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter through firstname.lastname@example.org. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions the participant should contact the Promoter.
25. Entrants may receive email communication to the email address used to register from the Promoter. This may include promotional emails from the Promoter and any other communication will only come from the Promoter.
NSW Permit Number LTPS/17/15890